Shop Software & Applications
Find apps and upgrades from GE Healthcare and Partners
Shop Software & Applications
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect
75 Day evaluation of Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect that can help with COVID-19 is available. GE Healthcare is providing access to Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect, our image sharing and collaboration tool for use during the COVID-19 pandemic. Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect is designed to be a multi-purpose, secure, patient data collaboration solution.
75 Day evaluation of Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect that can help with COVID-19 is available
Hospitals and healthcare providers are facing unprecedented pressures and dynamic work scenarios due to COVID-19. As a result, many healthcare providers need to work remotely while still being able to collaborate on patient exams and data. This remote work scenario creates unique challenges for healthcare providers supporting their patients while also protecting their staff.
GE Healthcare is providing access to Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect, our image sharing and collaboration tool for use during the COVID-19 pandemic. This solution provides quick and easy image sharing between physicians, medical staff and any remote healthcare professional who your team needs to collaborate with now. Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect allows clinicians to share diagnostic quality imaging in a safe, HIPAA compliant, secure environment quickly and easily in moments when the functionality is needed the most.
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect will support you and your team with:
- Remote access to shared images and remote viewing capabilities
- Maintaining imaging workflow productivity
- Maintaining continuity of workflow
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect enables distributed care teams to more efficiently and comprehensively collaborate on patient cases helping reduce handling costs1 for foreign studies, time preparing for multi-disciplinary meetings4, helps to increase patient referrals and share images and records directly with patients. The solution is highly flexible and can be deployed as a SaaS solution (cloud agnostic) or on premise in a secure and scalable environment. Discover how to easily connect the community through collaboration and advanced care coordination.
- Helps reduce costs while increasing clinician collaboration - Dynamically share and collaborate on patient images and data while potentially realizing significant cost savings on collaboration (foreign studies ingestion2, CD handling2 and repeat imaging3).
- Helps reduce prep time for clinicians while driving enhanced patient outcomes - Set-up, schedule and run multi-disciplinary care teams quickly and easily while reducing the 30-120 minutes of prep time each clinician spends in prep for those care team meetings4.
- Potentially grow revenue from the physician referrals and the referral community - Electronically share patient images and records with referring physicians quickly and easily to grow the patient referral business and revenue stream.
- Increase patient satisfaction - Enables patients to become involved in their care pathway by giving them access to their images and report(s) via a user friendly and secure web portal with access code login.
- MDT Research, MarketVision Research, July 2017
- ACR Imaging IT Reference Guide: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4255288/pdf/nihms628147.pdf
- Image Sharing Technologies and Reduction of Imaging: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1546144015009424