Shop Software & Applications
Find apps and upgrades from GE Healthcare and Partners
Shop Software & Applications
Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint
GE Healthcare’s Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint (ZFP) connects advanced diagnostic tools and system-wide image management platforms across the care continuum to help healthcare organizations improve diagnostic speed and confidence.
With Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint, all members of a patient’s care team can quickly access patients’ imaging data from almost any browser or mobile device1 to review, reformat, make measurements and add notes on imaging studies when necessary.
It provides access to images and reports from anywhere, whether it’s on the hospital floor, in surgery, in clinic or at home, to allow clinicians to access and develop clinical insights that deliver patient results and drive operational efficiencies.
One viewer for the patient care team
Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint Viewer can be used to review images with a team, patient or family member. For example, surgeons can use Centricity™ Universal Viewer ZFP to review images and surgery plans. Cardiologists, pediatricians and orthopedic surgeons can bring up images on portable devices at the bedside or in their office to share with patients and families as they discuss care plans. Referring physicians can educate and comfort patients by explaining procedures and sharing knowledge. It all adds up to swifter decision making and more timely and efficient care for the patient.
One viewer for the enterprise
Physicians need access to the patient’s history to help make more informed decisions about future courses of action. Centricity™ Universal Viewer ZFP gives physicians access to information residing in different information systems within a hospital enterprise or within departmental systems even when they are siloed and not connected.
One platform for many modalities
Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint supports:
- CT, MR, Enhanced CT, Enhanced MR, US, PT, XA, RF, SC, CR, DX, MG, Breast Tomosynthesis, IO, SC, VL, NM, Endoscopic, Microscopic and Photographic Images
- 3-D viewing with MPR/MIP and Volumetric Rendering
- View other clinical content in multiple formats, including but not limited to encapsulated PDF objects, audio, video and visible light
For more information, view the CentricityTM Universal Viewer Zero Footprint product page.
- Supported Mobile Browsers (phone, tablet) are Google Chrome™, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
- Server Side & Progressive Rendering Optimized Performance for network
- Fast 3D rendering with native 3D/MIP/MPR
- Cleared for diagnostic use to help physicians collaborate on patient studies and treatment plans
- Browser-agnostic and supports multiple devices including Microsoft® Windows®-based PCs, Apple® Mac,® Apple iPad® and smart phone devices
- Supports low-bandwidth environments by displaying lossy compressed images and automatically disabling the lossless progression of images based on network bandwidth
- Access to patient images with Electronic Medical Record (EMR), HIS and RIS, as well as standalone capabilities with no software download or administrative access rights are required and no patient data left behind on devices
- Centricity PACS
- Edison Datalogue
- v6 sp11