Shop Software & Applications
Find apps and upgrades from GE Healthcare and Partners
Shop Software & Applications
A deep-learning based spine assesment application. Automated spine labeling with curved reformat generation to improve ease of reading and reporting.
Bone VCAR provides an automated spine labeling application based on a deep learning model. It can identify and label segments of the spine or the entire spine in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, let Bone VCAR generate the curved reformats of the spine along with the perpendicular oblique views to easily see the true cross section of the vertebral bodies and disc spaces. Utilize these time saving features to assist in your reading experience.
Bone VCAR can also improve the reporting efficiency for identifying and remembering key landmarks that are included in the report dictation.
SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF EXAMS
~ 6% of the total CT exam procedure volume is dedicated spine imaging.
Add to that the number of other routine procedures that include the spine and are referenced within an imaging report and you will find a significant number of imaging series generated every day for every scanner where identification and review of the vertebral bodies and their discs are necessary.
Automated spine labeling with oblique
and straightened reformat generation
to improve ease of reading and reporting
Bone VCAR is a software analysis package utilizing a deep learning technique that assists in the analysis and visualization of CT data.
Bone VCAR assists in identification and review of your spine reconstructions by providing automatic oblique and straightened reformats, completed within seconds and available within all workflows.
Designed to simplify the reading experience and improve reporting efficiency
- Automated vertebrae labeling in 5 seconds or less for volumes of 300mm or less
- Deep learning application trained on global datasets acquired with a broad range of acquisition parameters achieving >90% labeling accuracy
- Automated generation of a 3D trace to generate curved reformat views
- Automated generation of oblique views perpendicular to vertebral bodies and disc spaces
- Compatible with axial source images as well as previously generated reformatted series
- Manually insert, edit or delete vertebral body labels as necessary • Compatible with data acquisitions for dedicated spine work, trauma, oncology and routine imaging
- Load multiple series and vertebrae labeling will propagate to the different volumes
- Easily review multiple reconstructions with simultaneous display of different kernels
- Access from the Volume Viewer tool bar to easily apply during your standard read at any time
- Compatible with all DICOM CT data that meets image input requirements as described in the user guide
- AW Server
- AW Workstations
- AW 4 7 Ext 12 with VV14 0 Ext 6 or higher
- AW Server 3.2 or higher
- Color Monitors
- Single or Dual Display Monitors for AW Server in landscape or portrait orientations