Shop Software & Applications
Find apps and upgrades from GE Healthcare and Partners
Shop Software & Applications
AutoBone & VesselIQ Xpress
Fast routine analyses and simplified studies of routine CT angiography exams.
While various clinical tools are used to diagnose peripheral vascular disease (PVD), Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA) has become the modality of choice for gathering information for therapy planning. One of CTA's advantages is that it shows both vascular and non-vascular anatomy along with 3D information for more comprehensive assessment. Additionally, CTA is useful for patients with limited or no peripheral access and those with stents, for whom MRA assessment is not an option. Thoroughly analyzing the data provided by these studies involves a considerable investment of time. You need a tool to expedite the assessment process.
- New centerline edition capabilities.
- Offers you supplemental information for:
- Directional vessel tortuosity visualization.
- Pre/post stamped planning.
- Multiple studies comparison.
- Quick bone structure removal for efficient review of vasculature.
- Displays first clinically relevant image via automatic vessel tracking with rapid 3D visualization.
- Auto Aorta fully automates aorta and illiac tracking.
- PlaqID lets you colorize calcified and non-calcified plaque based on CT numbers.
- One- or two-click Quick AVA from any Volume Viewer protocol lets you analyze all vessels in curved reformat, lumen, or MPR view.
- Lets you save current processing state to include measurements, 3D views, segmentation, and tracking.
- Exclusive multiple-study comparison mode makes follow-up review more efficient.
- Customize layouts take advantage of dual screen review capability.
- Lets you capture measurement tables and associated image sets to include in your reports.
VesselIQ Xpress is intended to provide an optimized non-invasive application to analyze vascular anatomy and pathology and aid in determining treatment paths from a set of Computed Tomography (CT) Angiographic images.
VesselIQ Xpress is a post processing application option for the Advantage Workstation (AW) platform, CT Scanner or PACS stations, which can be used in the analysis of 2D and 3D CT Angiography images/data derived from DICOM 3.0 compliant CT scans for the purpose of cardiovascular and vascular disease assessment. This software is designed to support the physician in assessment of stenosis analysis, pre/post stent planning and directional vessel tortuosity visualization.
VesselIQ Xpress automatic visualization tools provide the users with the capabilities to facilitate segmentation of bony structures for accurate identification of the vessels. Once vessels are visualized, tools are available for sizing the vessel, analyzing calcified and non-calcified plaque to determine the densities of plaque within a coronary artery, measure areas of abnormalities within a vessel.
VesselIQ Xpress is a software post processing option for the Advantage Workstation (AW) platform, which can be used in the analysis of the 3D Angiography data. It provides a number of display, measurement, and batch filming/archive features and will aid physicians in studying user selected vessels for stenosis analysis, pre/post stent planning, and directional vessel tortuosity visualization.
AutoBone Xpress option is a software package that is intended to facilitate segmentation of bony structures and calcifications from abdominal and extremity CT Angiography data.