Shop Software & Applications
Find apps and upgrades from GE Healthcare and Partners
Shop Software & Applications
Provides automatic, rapid, highly accurate slice-level annotation & prioritization of suspected ICH.
MaxQ AI® is ushering in a new era of AI-augmented healthcare through a comprehensive, seamless, and secure platform of patient-level medical diagnostic solutions. We aim to empower care providers around the world to better prioritize life-threatening conditions, such as stroke and head trauma in acute care settings. These solutions will help across the diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutic pathways; potentially saving lives, improving the quality of care, and lowering healthcare costs.
MaxQ AI’s software platform is being designed to comprise several AI applications branded under the name ACCIPIO® (meaning “to learn” in Latin). ACCIPIO uses artificial intelligence for the comprehensive, seamless, and secure assessment of non-contrast head CT for intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) prioritization, triage, and annotation.
Accipio Ax* is the second solution of MaxQ AI’s ACCIPIO ICH and Stroke Platform with INSIGHT™ that provides automatic, rapid, highly accurate prioritization and slice-level annotation of suspected ICH. Accipio Ax integrates into a comprehensive, seamless, and secure workflow to augment acute care teams with deep clinical insights and actionable data in minutes. It is CE Marked, TGA Approved, IMOH Approved.
*Accipio Ax™: CE Marked, TGA Approved.
- Trusted Results: Provides a highly accurate auto-processing of the DICOM adult non-contrast head CT images using artificial intelligence for prioritization and slice-level annotation of suspected intracranial hemorrhage.
- Powerful Simplicity: Auto-returns rapid case-level summary report with SliceMap™ of all CT images with a suspected intracranial hemorrhage to any DICOM compliant CT terminal or PACS worklist, informing if a suspected hemorrhage has been found.
- Absolute Zero™: Zero clicks to ACCIPIO® results. Zero need to leave workflow. Zero stored PHI. Zero change to original series. No onsite IT integration required. Seamless from the Start™.
- CE Marked, TGA Approved; U.S. Investigational Use Only*, Not Available for sale in the U.S.
- ISO 13485 certified manufacturer. GDPR compliant. Supports HIPAA compliance. ISO 27001 Information Management Security certified.
- *CAUTION- Investigational Device, Limited by Federal Law to Investigational Use.
- Flexible Deployment, SPAN™: Maximum flexibility, rapidly deployed on major OEM CT and PACS, on-premises, and cloud-capable design. Able to grow with your CT and PACS.
MaxQ AI Overview US.
The Impact of AI on Stroke Treatment: Interview with Dr. Navdeep Sangha of Kaiser Permanente – US.
MaxQ AI RSNA 2019 Symposium – Highlights of "AI: Delivering on the Promise" US
Austria Denmark Finland Germany Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom Israel Australia
- Centricity PACS with Universal Viewer
- Edison™ Open Orchestrator
- Centricity PACS
- Centricity Universal Viewer
- Edison Open AI Orchestrator
- CT Revolution
- CT Revolution EVO
- CT Digital
- Selective EU
- Selective APAC
- Selective EGM